1. That the Bible is the inspired, reliable Word of God, verbally inspired, reliable in science, history, and every other matter it discusses, as God gave it in the original manuscripts; that it should be our sole guide in faith and practice.
2. That Jesus is God, one with the Father and the Holy Spirit; that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, lived without sin, died on the cross for our transgressions, arose from the dead bodily and ascended into Heaven.
3. That man was created in the image of God, not by evolution, but by direct act of God; that since Adamís sin all are sinners and can only become children of God by being born again.
4. That salvation is a gift of God, is received only by faith in Christ, and is not of works.
5. That the sinner is immediately saved and receives everlasting life when he believes in the Lord Jesus Christ; that he then shall not come into condemnation as a lost sinner any more, and shall never perish.
6. That the saved shall live eternally with Christ and that those who die without trusting Him as Savior will enter into everlasting punishment in Hell.
7. That the Holy Spirit convicts sinners and dwells in the Christian to guide, comfort, make fruitful and powerful; that each Christian shall be filled or baptized with the Holy Spirit; that the evidence of this baptism is not sinless perfection or speaking in tongues, but the soul winning power as promised in Acts 1:8 and the fruit of Galatians 5:22-23.
8. That Bible baptism is the burial of the believer in water, symbolizing the burial and resurrection to a new life, that all saved people should be baptized.
9. That Christians should constantly watch for the return of Christ in the air to meet His bride, the saved; that then the Christian dead will be raised bodily and living Christians will be changed and caught up together to meet Christ.
That after a great tribulation on the earth, Christ will return to the earth with all the saints and angels, will destroy the Antichrist and will reign on the earth from Davidís throne at Jerusalem.
That after a thousand yearsí reign on earth, the unsaved dead will be raised up bodily, will be judged according to their works and be cast into the lake of fire.
That the earth will be purged by fire and made new; that then God the Father and the heavenly Jerusalem shall descend to the earth and Christ shall turn the kingdom over to His Father.
10. That the work of the church is soul winning, baptizing converts, and teaching the Bible; that it should reach every creature possible;
That a church has no obligation to maintain secular schools and hospitals, nor to follow in its work any plans submitted from outside the local church, nor to cooperated in any work except as the church decides.
11. That Christians should be careful to maintain good works, to grow in grace and knowledge of the Bible and faith, should especially pray for and help weak Christians, should win souls, should withdraw from them that persist in walking disorderly, and live separated from sinful amusements, and work by the Spiritís help.
12. That the support of soul winning and Bible-teaching ministry should be supplied through the tithes and free-will offerings of Godís people; that each Christian is free to give as and where the Holy Spirit directs.
13. That denominational bishops, secretaries, conventions, boards, conferences, and presbyteries, not being authorized by the Bible, have no authority, legal or moral, over any New Testament church, its officers or members.
14. That a New Testament Church is a local body of baptized believers independent of every other earthly body, following the Bible alone and being led by the Holy Spirit in conducting its affairs.